We are in need of the following to service homeless and at-risk children and families in the Antelope Valley.
Any donation helps. Also please share with others who may be able to assist in supporting our communities. Thank you!
- Children in need of backpacks and school supplies (paper, pencils, erasers, note books, markers, etc).
- Children in need of toiletry items (toothpaste, toothbrushes, shower gel, deodorant, diapers, baby wipes, etc.)
- Arts and Craft supplies for projects.
- Books to encourage reading and for library launch/classroom libraries (all levels, preschool thru high school).
- Domestic Violence Shelter in need of towels, twin sheet sets, pots/pans, utensils, cups, plastic pitchers, hair care products.
- Career clothing, shoes, purses (gently used) for women returning to work thru our career services program.
- Funding for college scholarships to at-risk youth thru Project Joy.
You can make a monetary donation on this website or fill out the Contact Me form for pickup arrangements (in-kind donations).
Gift cards are also helpful to meet these ongoing needs.
Thank you for your support!